Lost Creek Hollow see, your face wasn't quite as I remember
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Her tail?  The hell did she do to it?  Did Treason even want to know?  She'd be eager to get this done quickly though.  Well, you're going to need treatment for... That.  Whatever the hell had caused that disgusting smell to infest her tail.  If the smell was that bad to her, she'd just avoid looking at it too.  So she kept her eyes firmly on the upper part of the stranger's body.  She'd have to call Baelfire (assuming that thread doesn't explode suddenly) and/or Gannet and see if any of them could deal with it.  Hopefully it would be something easily dealt with so she wouldn't have to worry about it.

Yeah, she'd keep this rolling if at all possible.  You're at the borders of Lost Creek Hollow.  I'm Treason.  So, who are you and what is it you'd provide the pack?  And anything else like that you care to mention.  Maybe after this she'd avoid the borders for a bit.  If this is how her luck was going, that annoying Easthollow girl was going to make an appearance and specifically request her presence.  Nah, no thanks.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 24, 2019, 07:18 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 25, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Arbiter - March 26, 2019, 12:17 AM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 26, 2019, 03:55 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 27, 2019, 04:16 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 28, 2019, 02:16 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 29, 2019, 03:53 PM