Lost Creek Hollow see, your face wasn't quite as I remember
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Okay, so basic skills, and she was pretty young so probably didn't know what she wanted to do anyway.  Fair enough.  Hunters are always welcome at this time of year.  Either way, someone needs to look at that.  She wasn't going to take any risks, but if it was something fixable, then she probably wouldn't be as bad as any of the other random wolves that joined (and often disappeared not long after).  As long as Vuk didn't use too many resources for a low chance of survival or something like that...

Treason lifted her head and called for @Baelfire or @Gannet, but if anyone else creeping the thread has a char that would be interested, they could probably show up too.  She was having a hard time really focusing on what she should ask besides, 'Will that smell go away,' at this point.  Treason wasn't keen on letting her in if whatever was causing it was going to spread -- or stick around forever.  Who knows, it might actually help Vuk get an easy entry just because Treason wanted to amscray ASAP.

Hey, at least whoever showed up would probably have a good idea why they were called, right?
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 24, 2019, 07:18 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 25, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 26, 2019, 03:55 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Arbiter - March 27, 2019, 02:36 AM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 27, 2019, 04:16 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 28, 2019, 02:16 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 29, 2019, 03:53 PM