Lost Creek Hollow see, your face wasn't quite as I remember
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Baelfire must have been close, which was good.  She dipped her head in greeting and thanks to him.  Treason continued to kind of keep her distance, as if that would keep the smell at bay -- hint, it wasn't really.  Hopefully the fact that Baelfire was acting with basically minimal instruction meant it was something not too troublesome.  Or something.  She should confirm, as it wasn't her wheelhouse and she kind of would have to make a decision here at some point, Easy to treat?  But as Vuk started to walk along, it seemed like there were maybe some other issues.  They just didn't draw her attention like the smell had.  Hm.

She was one trained to cause wounds, not heal them.  Okay, technically she was trained to just kill things so wounds didn't matter and then they couldn't come back when they were healed to try again.  She was such a nice person.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 24, 2019, 07:18 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 25, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 26, 2019, 03:55 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 27, 2019, 04:16 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Arbiter - March 27, 2019, 10:20 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 28, 2019, 02:16 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 29, 2019, 03:53 PM