Lost Creek Hollow see, your face wasn't quite as I remember
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Well, this had been eventful.  And it was probably a damn good thing for Vuk that Baelfire had shown up when he did, otherwise things might not end up going to well for her.  At the very least, it'd be a much longer healing process.  It wasn't like Treason was much good when it came to that.

But hey, at least the majority of the smelly bits was going to be left out there and maybe she could actually think again once she walked away from here.  Baelfire seemed to have everything in hand, at least.  Keep us informed if it doesn't go as expected. By that she meant all the leadership, of course.  Chances were she was forgetting a few things here, but oh well.  This was not exactly her greatest session here at the borders.  Maybe she'd regret it.  Who knew.  Either way, once they were well on their way, she went a bit farther along the borders and then swept back to the den.  Time for this day to be over.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 24, 2019, 07:18 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 25, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 26, 2019, 03:55 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 27, 2019, 04:16 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 28, 2019, 02:16 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 29, 2019, 03:53 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Arbiter - March 31, 2019, 09:55 PM