Lost Creek Hollow I am flummoxed! That's a word I learned for this party, and I am it!
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Aengus.

A very pretty, very strong name! A good name. She praised and smiled, her tail waving to-and-fro behind her. A glimpse around the boy gave away that Ibis had noticed his siblings, and she opened her mouth to ask for their names too, maybe even invite them all to play a game, but then there came a familiar howl on the opposite end of the territory; it sounded like her father was calling for her.

The girl was elated, but looked to Aengus and felt sad that she was being called away. Maybe she could come back later and get to know the rest of the litter? Her smile remained but it was a bit more serious. She didn't want to leave her daddy waiting for long but she also didn't want to leave the boy all alone again - he was so cute. Aengus, can we play later? She asks, voice bright. I have to go for now, but I promise I'll be back — okay?

She booped his nose with her's, and carefully, tenderly, flicked a kiss of her tongue upon the spot where the bee had pricked his snout.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I am flummoxed! That's a word I learned for this party, and I am it! - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 26, 2019, 02:50 PM