Arrow Lake you're my guard, my guide, you're my life i confide in
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
he should have howled; ingram's nose twitched as he disseminated the sundry scents that marked diaspora's claim. one of them, he was sure, was blodreina's -- but he wasn't quite sure what the etiquette was when it came to chasing after your one night stand.

surprise, honey i'm home?

tentative but anticipatory, ingram went to throw back his head -- just in time to see a pale vision filter from the evergreens. he paused and lowered his head, eyes averted from the ghostly waif. damn, he really should have howled.

in response to the subtle edict aure's white tail imposed, ingram's posture folded. his gaze was respectfully averted from the woman, who he found at once both pretty and quite severe. "hi. i'm... i'm looking for blodreina." a flush had risen to his cheeks once her name was spoken, but there was no turning back now -- no matter how uncomfortable the conversation became or what light was shed on their secret tryst.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you're my guard, my guide, you're my life i confide in - by Ingram Sr - April 17, 2019, 02:24 PM