Arrow Lake you're my guard, my guide, you're my life i confide in
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
ingram's head dipped in silent respect as the pale argent recounted their reason for coming inland. he could not blame them, and truth be told, ingram was just happy it appeared they had all left safe and alive.

little did he know the very pack that snarled at drageda's heels had once been his homeland, where he had been birthed -- and had he known, he might have been filled with scarlet shame more insistent than survivor's guilt.

his ears perked involuntarily as he heard some other wolf treading nearby; glancing upwards, he was granted the full vision of blodreina. she was pregnant; her sides had filled by their union, but her lines were no less sharp, her proud features no less eminent -- ingram's features softened, and a quiet joy stole across his dark muzzle.

"blodreina," he murmured, glancing hurriedly from the ground to the wanlida. "i-- i'm sorry." he breathed softly, steeling himself as he looked upon her with something that might have been described as immense infatuation: "you look beautiful." he could not help but speak his heart, even though it made him vulnerable as a sickly and skinned rat. "can you forgive me?" he knew not whether she cherished the new life in her belly nor resented it, but he knew he was responsible -- and hoped she could find some way in which to forgive him.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you're my guard, my guide, you're my life i confide in - by Ingram Sr - April 18, 2019, 12:27 PM