Arrow Lake you're my guard, my guide, you're my life i confide in
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
'i'd like that.' ingram felt a flood of relief overcome him, sinking into his bones in buzzing reprieve. he glanced to blodreina thankfully, managing a wistful smile just in time for mahler to break on the scene.

old ingram -- the real ingram -- would have recognized the man as the cheerless subordinate in grimnismal, or the wizened doppleganger of his sister -- but ingram now, swept clean of memories dear to him, was struck only with a vague sense of perturbing deja vu as he looked upon the grim features of diaspora's kapitan.

his ears folded back, and he dipped his head in a manner that brought his slim shoulders together and hunched his posture downwards. "hello," ingram murmured, avoiding the hard bite of mahler's gaze. "i'm imrathil -- or ingram, i am told. i came here to.." he felt embarrassed, but not weak -- this, it was right -- "ask blodreina if she would have me in her children's lives. i'd like to live here, if you find me acceptable." he glanced down at the ground, wondering just how bizarre mahler and aure must think this meeting. "i can hunt, and fight pretty well, if that's what you need."
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you're my guard, my guide, you're my life i confide in - by Ingram Sr - April 19, 2019, 10:41 AM