Arrow Lake you're my guard, my guide, you're my life i confide in
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
ingram's chin was canted to the ground as he felt mahler's sunless gaze sweep him, apprising him in moments. he stole a glance to blodreina as she interjected on his behalf, reassured by her bluntness.. meanwhile, he had been feebly searching for words..

aurewen moved to flit besides the gargoyle, and ingram could not help but feel he was before stone-faced juries, awaiting his judgment. he was earnest to prove his worth - both to blodreina and to diaspora, but it was not for diaspora that ingram was here.

he bit back that comment, looking upon mahler in a subservient manner. he had not missed that the invitation lingered just out of reach, yet to be offered. "i will contribute," he looked upon mahler meaningfully, to communicate he was genuine. "but you will see. i will show rather than tell, do rather than promise." words were meaningless when the actions did not follow through, and ingram had very little intention of not following through.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you're my guard, my guide, you're my life i confide in - by Ingram Sr - April 19, 2019, 10:44 PM