Sun Mote Copse [NaWOWriMo] so come sit down, will you talk with me now
super-adorable little shrimp
506 Posts
Ooc — Me
Gender switch challenge.

Elfie was not yet old enough to be gender-aware and understand, why and how exactly boys were different from girls. He was a bit too round and unproportional to be able to either see or reach his rear (though he occasionally managed to grab hold of his hind paw and thus get stuck for a while), so in the morning, when he woke up being a little lovely girl instead of a boy, he did not perceive a change.

BUT - since it is a challenge, let's assume that a propeller hat and Batman T-shirt he had been proudly wearing up until yesterday was exchanged to a shiny, plastic princess crown and pink tutu skirt around his middle. And let's stretch reality a bit more and invent a lovely framed mirror right outside the den they lived in. There the boy was staring at his own reflection in surprise and awe, when Weejay happened to prance nearby with her newly acquired (and super-cool) super power. Elfie turned around to greet her, but something prodded him right in the round belly and the next thing he new, he was lifted off ground and was perched atop a little bush. 

"HEY!" he exclaimed in a squeaky girl voice (that naturally was nothing like his boyish serious voice) and moved his paws a bit to free himself from the green trap, but failing. "WHAT DID YOU DOOOO?" he asked, looking accusingly at his (her) sister.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [NaWOWriMo] so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Merlin - April 20, 2019, 02:12 PM