Sun Mote Copse [NaWOWriMo] so come sit down, will you talk with me now
super-adorable little shrimp
506 Posts
Ooc — Me
Of all the ideas I toyed for Elfie, him being a total jerk was never intended. Poor, Weejay!

And just like that Elfie was released from the trap and he landed on the ground with a quiet thud. It took him a bit to recover, because the impact with the hard ground had hit all the air out of his lungs. Then he got to his feet, shook the dust away from his face, lost his crown in the process and found out that his pretty pink tutu was not nearly as pretty or clean. 

But Weejay's heartfelt crying made him cringe and cast a worried glance around, to see, if his parents were anywhere around. As loving and great they were, he could not imagine anyone looking down at him nicely for upsetting his sister. And he did not wish to be alone and ignored any more than Weejay wanted to become a fat, slimy tree. He had to remedy the situation quickly and so that his sister would not rat him out later. 

Elfie grabbed his tiara that had still retained it's silvery plastic shine and had pretty plastic jewels in it, and he approached his sister in a very subdued manner. "Hey, I did not mean that," he told the crying sibling, coming to sit right next to her and nuzzling her fur in an affectionate manner. "You would be the best sister in the world and I would never ever leave you. Even if you were a big, fat, slimy tree," he said.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [NaWOWriMo] so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Merlin - April 20, 2019, 04:32 PM