Heron Lake Plateau that was pretty bad ass until it wasn't.
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
Fig hadn't realized how vulnerable he had left himself when he'd fallen. He knew it wasn't a great position because he was aware enough of his own self that he knew he couldn't get enough leverage in this position to put his head where it needed to be to chomp real good. But usually his flailing limbs kept the worst at bay, though that was clearly not the case this time around as Fen sumo-smashed into his exposed belly.

The Redhawk gave a loud oof at the sudden pressure, but that's unfortunately not where it ended. See, his bladder had also been fairly full at the time. And while he certainly hadn't intended it as a counterattack when he... unleased... It did happen anyway, and Fen was more than likely in the line of fire.

But what siblings haven't peed on each other at one point or another, amirite? (my brother and I have never peed on each other)
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
that was pretty bad ass until it wasn't. - by Figment - April 28, 2019, 09:43 AM
RE: that was pretty bad ass until it wasn't. - by Figment - May 24, 2019, 09:16 PM