Neverwinter Forest Kita's First Aquaintance
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
she seemed to be a pleasant sort of individual. her ears perked forward, and her tail seemed to spring to life at the mention of seeing the ocean. illidan offered her a soft and ghostly smile that curled his dark lips upward just enough so that she might feel encouraged by it. he thought it was nice to find himself in the company of someone who was so upbeat. it might have been that he attempted to surround himself with people who were capable of lifting even his tiresome and saddened spirits. there may have been a portion of him that believed he could learn from their tireless optimism.

motioning with a swinging gesture of his muzzle, illidan began leading the woman toward the sea. she asked him a question about the goings on in that area of the wilds. he furrowed his brow thoughtfully and canted his head to the side. “you know, i’m not much of an ambassador… i don’t know a whole lot about what happens in this region,” he answered her in an honest voice. there was an apologetic tone to it. “i’d bet we could find a pack that’s nearby who would have an idea about all that, though.”
Messages In This Thread
Kita's First Aquaintance - by Kita - April 29, 2019, 11:50 AM
RE: Kita's First Aquaintance - by Illidan - April 29, 2019, 03:08 PM
RE: Kita's First Aquaintance - by Kita - April 29, 2019, 10:14 PM
RE: Kita's First Aquaintance - by Illidan - May 02, 2019, 02:40 PM
RE: Kita's First Aquaintance - by Kita - May 06, 2019, 05:34 AM
RE: Kita's First Aquaintance - by Illidan - May 09, 2019, 12:00 AM
RE: Kita's First Aquaintance - by Kita - May 12, 2019, 02:03 AM
RE: Kita's First Aquaintance - by Illidan - May 29, 2019, 05:12 PM
RE: Kita's First Aquaintance - by Kita - May 30, 2019, 07:45 PM
RE: Kita's First Aquaintance - by Illidan - June 06, 2019, 04:57 PM
RE: Kita's First Aquaintance - by Kita - July 06, 2019, 11:51 PM