Heron Lake Plateau But I'm ten toes down, I will not fold.
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
Fig hadn’t been sleeping, but he had been lying very still. He had decided to be stubborn and stay awake while his sister napped, but had quickly grown bored without her being conscious enough to amuse him. So, he had taken to amusing himself by laying beside her and kneading the ground with his little outstretched peets like a cat kneads at a blanket or an innocent bystanders face. Cats are dicks.

But that act in itself wasn’t really what entertained him. It was the little song he sang that ...well, that wasn’t exactly entertaining either, but it seemed to have been doing the trick for the last twenty minutes. It went something along the lines of ”Buh buh buh buh buh buh buh...” over and over and over again, tunelessly, endlessly, irritatingly. It was fortunate Towhee was deaf otherwise his new anthem might’ve gotten his tongue removed.

Fenn’s movement behind him shut him right up though. He bolted upright and spun, looking back at her with a wide-eyed, wide-mouthed smile and a loud declaration of ”BAH!” His gaze leaped to Towhee in the next instant and his smile broadened (if possible) and he went lunging right over the top of his sister to set to work trying to nab one of the paws she was twitching around in the air and give it a good, loving chomp.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
But I'm ten toes down, I will not fold. - by Towhee - May 07, 2019, 09:02 PM
RE: But I'm ten toes down, I will not fold. - by Figment - May 09, 2019, 08:03 PM