Heron Lake Plateau But I'm ten toes down, I will not fold.
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
I totally did not follow any of that. So Fig didn't really either! All he knew was that he managed to grab a paw, but then he managed to lose it within the next few moments. He went limp with a disappointed grunt as he was lifted, instinctively knowing that he had been overpowered and it was time to stop fighting. But that instinct vanished in the moment after he was dropped onto his sister and he flopped about until he was back on all fours, looking about eagerly with his little tail flapping to and fro.

"Baaa! Aaaaggbaa!" he chirped importantly as his gaze landed on Towhee and he decided she needed to be told a thing or two. He hopped towards her face, attempting to reach her chin to give it a big ol' kiss because the news he needed to share was that he loved her face. And also he wanted to play more.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
But I'm ten toes down, I will not fold. - by Towhee - May 07, 2019, 09:02 PM
RE: But I'm ten toes down, I will not fold. - by Figment - May 17, 2019, 04:43 PM