Heron Lake Plateau But I'm ten toes down, I will not fold.
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
Fig grinned triumphantly as his ploy worked and the paw was removed. He managed to plant a couple of chin kisses on Towhee before she trumped him with a sloppy lick across his whole face. Fig giggled and did a full body shake, unaware of his sweet new doo, which remained in tact as though his Aunt's saliva was made of hair gel. His eyes settled on Towhee again as she began to move her paws around in that funny way she always did.

Without a single thought in his head as to why or what it was he intended, Fig lifted a paw in the air and batted it around in a way that was somewhat similar to what his Aunt had just done. It was hard to say if he was simply trying to mimic her or if he was starting to figure out that this was how communication worked. But either way, the boy found it to be entirely amusing and laughed again at his own antics.

this thread has inspired Figlet's new avatar :D
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
But I'm ten toes down, I will not fold. - by Towhee - May 07, 2019, 09:02 PM
RE: But I'm ten toes down, I will not fold. - by Figment - May 31, 2019, 06:14 PM