Shadewood this bond between us
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
phone, work post

the bard watched as recognition filled her eyes, watched as confusion overtook that emotion when she repeated her goodbye with a question. she followed the curve of her dark ears as they angled towards her before falling flat, watched as she became fully awake before she turned. one, two, three steps before the ebony goddess spoke and stopped the chocolate cloud of depression in her tracks.

cut that nonsense out takara! What do you think you're pulling, leaving me with your unescessarily angry son and just walking away?

a sad smile played with her lips as she finally turned back with almost painful steps. she did not want to look at her angry son, she did not want to see any emotion in those seafoam green eyes. she had to leave, had to put everything back in order by removing herself from this world. her voice cracked as she spoke, shook so badly that she was afraid she would collapse at minori's paws. "where i am going.. he cannot follow.. i wont punish him for my crimes.. you are.. you are the only one i trust.." a few tears escaped as she looking into those beautiful eyes.

"no nonsense to cut my love, i have ruined everything.. i broke your trust.. i tried to leave this forest to make sure nothing happened.. it didn't work.. i have to fix this.. i have to.." her voice broke as she closed her baby blue vision, she could not see anymore anyways. that would make it easier if she walked off of the side of a mountain, tears blurring her gaze would make it an accident. you see, i did not mean to kill myself. tears caused me to not see the edge.

"i know you would raise him as your own.. i have to go.. i have to.."
common | japanese
[Image: counselor.gif] 0/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
this bond between us - by Takara - May 09, 2019, 10:27 PM
RE: this bond between us - by Minori - May 11, 2019, 05:51 PM
RE: this bond between us - by Takara - May 17, 2019, 12:49 PM
RE: this bond between us - by Minori - May 17, 2019, 01:06 PM
RE: this bond between us - by Takara - May 17, 2019, 05:34 PM
RE: this bond between us - by Minori - May 18, 2019, 10:16 AM
RE: this bond between us - by Takara - May 30, 2019, 09:15 AM