Shadewood this bond between us
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
phone post

where...he can't follow..

her eyes remained closed, no longer seeing the ebony warrior's movements.  her heart hammered in her chest, fluttering like a bird trapped in a net. she had to do this, she had to put her depression out of its misery. she turned then but she had not heard that minori move, had not seen that she had blocked the only exit she knew. 

no.

The word was so final, so fierce that she blinked her blurry eyes open. fighting back more tears as she tried to see the feeling in the gaze of the woman she loved, was she blocking her way out? how.. how had that happened? for a moment she looked back where minori was last, noticing that the children were now covered in a beautiful fox fur. that was a mistake, the sight of the slumbering pups tugged at her heart. so different in color and yet they shared the same father. what color would her little dragon's eyes have, would they be blue like hers? what color eye would the panda boy have, maybe a pretty green like his mother? shaking her head she returned her attention back to the woman in her way, the words she spoke in anger and pain felt like a knife in her chest. she never lifted her gaze, showing that she was nothing next her.

she did not want her to blame the man that sire both children, they were married and she the homewrecker that took everything from the wife.  You already have your consequence, you have to raise your son without a father, you'll have to answer his questions one day. ouch, but it was not enough punishment for her crime. a touch caused her to tense but she allowed her body to be moved,  her chin tilted up so she could peer into those hurt eyes.

tell me what happened.

her mouth opened before closing once more, all of it, she wanted to but she remembered issun's words. that she was to lie, that this was a mistake, that a stranger was the father. the harsh words, clipped and angry as he told her to wash his scent off. her mind replayed it all as minori asked for the truth, asked for closure.

finally she looked away, her rump falling to the floor as she started from the beginning. "i.. i was in heat.." well that was a duh, keep going. "you and issun had just become mates so i left the forest, knowing it was wrong to want him.. i wanted him though so i thought i bathed in the river where you and i played in the snow.. i could douse the fire.. its unbearable.. you know.." she looked up with a sad smile before dropping her gaze back to her pale paws. "he.. he found me on accident.. and.. and.. i.. my mind clouded over.. i know that does not excuse what i did, i was stupid and did not think it through.. and..when he didn't push me away.. " her voice cracked. she had wanted all of it, wanted him even though he had a wife.

her legs gave out and she let her front legs slide out from under her. she placed her paws over her eyes as she continued. "im sorry minmin, i didn't want to hurt you. i love you. i.. i..." her words strangled her as a sob came from her lips, this was all her fault.
common | japanese
[Image: counselor.gif] 0/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
this bond between us - by Takara - May 09, 2019, 10:27 PM
RE: this bond between us - by Minori - May 11, 2019, 05:51 PM
RE: this bond between us - by Takara - May 17, 2019, 12:49 PM
RE: this bond between us - by Minori - May 17, 2019, 01:06 PM
RE: this bond between us - by Takara - May 17, 2019, 05:34 PM
RE: this bond between us - by Minori - May 18, 2019, 10:16 AM
RE: this bond between us - by Takara - May 30, 2019, 09:15 AM