Northstar Vale "For the night is dark and full of terrors."
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
"I've been watching for sign of such movements but it seems they will reside by the Lakes for a spell longer," she agreed, "but it would still be wise to keep tabs on them. It would be good to know when they become nomadic again." 

"Perhaps we could dislodge rocks of some sorts? To use as walls? Or perhaps if we could find smaller ones we could drop them from up high - if it comes to battle." 

"Thank you, Sorin, truly," 
she murmured appreciatively, shooting him a grateful smile. It was a relief to have some kind of tactics in place. 

"Yes, I've been mapping the mountains so to speak as well - just in case we must flee. I have been looking at other locations too; in the event that we must relocate to a new territory, I would like to have somewhere to take the recruits rather than wander in search of new lands," she admitted, grimacing slightly. But it was a situation they needed to prepare for - Diaspora was established and had an edge against the Vale wolves.

"I have asked Aurëwen to speak with Stigmata about a delegation on my behalf but still, there is no word. It is unwise to make assumptions but I can only take their prolonged silence to mean the worst," she frowned slightly in worry.

"I thank you again, Sorin. It is relief to have such a trustworthy general," she returned his shoulder bump with a kind smile. "And don't fret too much, friend. Another would have had to educate me eventually but now you can rest easy knowing I've got the best teacher." The fae grinned, attempting to lighten his mood. 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
RE: "For the night is dark and full of terrors." - by Síff - May 22, 2019, 03:29 PM