Moonspear when i bled from the heart of the matter
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
He relaxed very carefully, it seemed, letting some of the tension work through him then tell himself that it could flow away too on a current down the mountain. But, every ounce of zen he could force onto himself came like that--not easily, and he had to convince it to even halfway occur to him, even with the sound of the creek in his ears, and nothing immediately pressing down on him. Was it really relaxing at this point, when he had to work that hard to make it happen? Probably not.

Maybe over the din of this frustration, Dirge came as a strangely acceptable alternative. The water still felt good, though, so the peered at him from where he was still with a heavy sway to his tail. Yeah.. I've been trying to be, he answered after a beat, realizing how long it had been since he had just.. been, simply with a deepening furrow. Between it all, down to his restless sleeps and long dreams between his days spent worrying about the family around him.. its toll was catching him, finally. No I don't mind any, he breathed, almost thinking to say that no, it was good, the company was better. But I probably shouldn't stay here all too long.. Not that he could elaborate well on why. Are you busy today? he asked. Was he as worried about Hydra and the others as he was, too?
Messages In This Thread
when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Jarilo - May 22, 2019, 08:12 PM
RE: when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Jarilo - June 11, 2019, 10:14 PM
RE: when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Jarilo - August 08, 2019, 10:18 PM
RE: when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Dirge - August 14, 2019, 05:10 PM
RE: when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Jarilo - September 15, 2019, 11:28 PM