Moonspear when i bled from the heart of the matter
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
Though he listened, his sights slowly trailed from Dirge back to the flow of the waters--the ripples and the curves on the surface, but he didn't have any profound feeling about it since he felt like he couldn't even focus entirely. Too distracted, too wound up.. but exhausted from trying to keep up. That's good.. he eventually replied, happy that Dirge seemed pretty lax about it all compared to how Jarilo felt inside--which was just like a terrible, knit, burning knot. Sounds good. I guess I just feel shitty for stalling around too much with everything.. going on, he said, putting it mildly and made a frown to go too. But I realize there's only so much to be done about it from here.. he sighed, feeling like it was just a waiting game for him; waiting to find out more, or receive his orders. Something was going to have to give soon because even he felt that these long, drawn-out tensions were not sustainable and he feared he would have to put his alliance to one side versus another if it didn't resolve soon.

Anyway, he still didn't get up and only reached his neck out so he could lap half-heartedly at the water for a second. He sighed again before adding on: Hope Hydra's handling it all okay. I know she gets closer to our parents than most.. lately that kind of worries me, he mentioned, starting to shift himself then. Beyond how Hydra handled it, this wasn't something Dirge likely had much insight on.. and Jarilo knew that. Still... I don't know, he shook his head, for this was a heavier sort of mood than he wanted.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Jarilo - May 22, 2019, 08:12 PM
RE: when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Jarilo - June 13, 2019, 10:48 PM
RE: when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Jarilo - August 08, 2019, 10:18 PM
RE: when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Dirge - August 14, 2019, 05:10 PM
RE: when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Jarilo - September 15, 2019, 11:28 PM