Moonspear when i bled from the heart of the matter
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
There were good parts to it, and ones that made him uneasy still. Of course Hydra could handle it with enough grace to navigate the stormy seas of their parents--he knew better than to doubt her outright. He still worried she may try to shoulder too much.. especially with the pups, which Dirge mentioned as a very fair distraction. Maybe that was another reason why he worried.. because he didn't want to see them caught in the crossfires of what may come, either. Or maybe they were a tipping point, somehow. He didn't know yet, maybe didn't want to have to know for sure. Really, I think that's the best any of us can do.. But he really hoped his sister stayed safe. And I hope it cools down a bit before they do get here, he said, trying not to eyeball Dirge about it but wondering deep down what he thought about it all; they were just as much his cubs too.

Anyway. You're right.. I know.. his ears splayed generously outward. Dirge had a point and it just drove it home more to hear it--he mattered too, and time for him shouldn't be wasted just because nearly everyone else was having a total fit of it in one way or another, somewhere along the great chain of things. Wanting to be there for everyone and simultaneously not in their way isn't easy, he sighed then smacked the water with a forepaw, and clicked his teeth at the droplets he splashed upward.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Jarilo - May 22, 2019, 08:12 PM
RE: when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Jarilo - June 17, 2019, 10:31 PM
RE: when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Jarilo - August 08, 2019, 10:18 PM
RE: when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Dirge - August 14, 2019, 05:10 PM
RE: when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Jarilo - September 15, 2019, 11:28 PM