Moonspear when i bled from the heart of the matter
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
Embracing the mere thought of a change of pace with surprising grace, he chuffed his agreement. I'm glad.. and I could, he huffed. He wanted the distraction maybe too badly, and what was better than something he may as well make useful--not only for himself this time. He just wasn't quite sure how good of help he was going to be. Sometimes it depended on the day with him with distractions like these clouding him all up, but content enough to help out towards a purpose, he was pretty certain he could muster up something of passable quality.

There were not going to be any objections out of him on this one, especially if Dirge had been tracking them already. Hearing that much picked up his motivation a notch already. That already trimmed the work, then. Here, he readily deferred to Dirge's suggestion with a pivot and nod. Lead the way, he said, trying to look forward to getting his own nose on the situation soon too.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Jarilo - May 22, 2019, 08:12 PM
RE: when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Jarilo - July 07, 2019, 03:01 AM
RE: when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Jarilo - August 08, 2019, 10:18 PM
RE: when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Dirge - August 14, 2019, 05:10 PM
RE: when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Jarilo - September 15, 2019, 11:28 PM