Moonspear when i bled from the heart of the matter
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
Even in the longer he looked, he still had a good enough feeling about it from his point of view, and he had enough energy to spare on it in case it didn't pan out. Although not well-experienced beside Dirge specifically, he was pretty functional in a pair setting and he came into this knowing the lay of the land enough. With a touch of speed, and those were always his best bets no matter where he went on the hunt here.. so he was game to go forward, and maybe if they were really given some excess luck today, they might run into Arcturus, or at least someone else to be a helpful set of teeth.

If not, they could always save them for later--if they all looked too hale and alert.

For now, they could make this much work and the steely Ostrega dipped his muzzle in a nod, content with the plan to pick off the weak if they got a good opportunity to, and if not, then keep them handy for when they did have more wolves to add to the equation. Sounds good. I can swing out wide, he said as an offer, readied in full to step into the role of a dutiful follower for with a glance, he waited for Dirge's signal before he made any moves towards the next phase, and then into the one that would come next.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Jarilo - May 22, 2019, 08:12 PM
RE: when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Jarilo - August 08, 2019, 10:18 PM
RE: when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Dirge - August 14, 2019, 05:10 PM
RE: when i bled from the heart of the matter - by Jarilo - September 15, 2019, 11:28 PM