Stone Circle blackberry stone
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Ah, this was where it got tricky. Treason had suggested a later date as well - and Ibis was happy to oblige both parties as she was merely the messenger at this point, but, for how much longer was the question. Okeanos was visiting at home and when he was finished with his business among the Hollow wolves they would be leaving together; it was an aspect of the discussion Ibis had failed to think about until now. As much as she'd want to invest her time and energy in this party, she wouldn't be around at the end of summer (most likely) and would miss out, unless she could convince Okeanos to double-back in time for it.

Her uncertainty played across her features with ease, as she was never very good at hiding her emotions from others. Ibis swallowed her worries and replied, That sounds good. I can let the leadership of my pack know that summer's end would work best and we can play it by ear as the time approaches. I... I should also mention, there was the indecision again, the nervousness, as she diverts her gaze and tries to drum up some confidence so as to get her next message across without Ira losing faith in her - or rather, to stop Ira from thinking the Hollow was weak or full of silly, useless wolves like Ibis. If you have any questions or -- or concerns, leading up to the event, please come by the Hollow and ask to speak to Treason or Terance. I won't be the pack's messenger for much longer. I'm um, going on a trip abroad soon.

It felt strange to arrange all of this but to back herself out at the last second; she felt immensely guilty for how it might look, and more than a little sad that Ira would probably react the same way Treason - and almost everyone else - did when having a conversation with Ibis: with judgement and scrutiny and an overwhelming distaste for her. That was entirely rooted in her growing self-doubt.
Messages In This Thread
blackberry stone - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 04, 2019, 12:38 AM
RE: blackberry stone - by Ira - June 06, 2019, 03:32 PM
RE: blackberry stone - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 06, 2019, 04:05 PM
RE: blackberry stone - by Ira - June 06, 2019, 04:18 PM
RE: blackberry stone - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 06, 2019, 04:26 PM
RE: blackberry stone - by Ira - June 08, 2019, 01:48 AM
RE: blackberry stone - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 08, 2019, 01:19 PM
RE: blackberry stone - by Ira - June 08, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: blackberry stone - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 09, 2019, 12:39 PM
RE: blackberry stone - by Ira - June 09, 2019, 12:54 PM
RE: blackberry stone - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 09, 2019, 05:51 PM