Stone Circle blackberry stone
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
It was surprising to hear of another pack; Ibis wondered at the complexities of building something from scratch, and thought about what that might entail. How did packs start? Who decided where to settle, and what made a location suitable? She wouldn't contemplate too hard on it - but she did focus on the details that Ira offered. A pack forming to the west, possibly in the mountains or at least around the mountains.

She'd add it to the list of things to see, people to meet, although she had no idea what Okeanos' plan was at this point; wherever her brother went, Ibis was sure to follow. I'll let my brother know - if we go that way. I'm not so sure what the plan is but I do hope to one day see it, and I'll be sure to mention Easthollow and you. Thank-you for telling me! Her tail fanned behind her briefly, and she committed the name Kaistleoki to memory - as best she could, anyway. She smiles to Ira but feels the conversation drifting between them, and figures now that her message has been conveyed it is a proper time to say her farewell.

It was nice to meet you, Ira. I wish I could stay and get to know you and your pack better. Perhaps in the future, if I run in to you again, we can catch up? Go on a fox hunt together, or trade stories - for who really knows when Ibis will be returning this way? It is a sobering thought for the girl.
Messages In This Thread
blackberry stone - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 04, 2019, 12:38 AM
RE: blackberry stone - by Ira - June 06, 2019, 03:32 PM
RE: blackberry stone - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 06, 2019, 04:05 PM
RE: blackberry stone - by Ira - June 06, 2019, 04:18 PM
RE: blackberry stone - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 06, 2019, 04:26 PM
RE: blackberry stone - by Ira - June 08, 2019, 01:48 AM
RE: blackberry stone - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 08, 2019, 01:19 PM
RE: blackberry stone - by Ira - June 08, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: blackberry stone - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 09, 2019, 12:39 PM
RE: blackberry stone - by Ira - June 09, 2019, 12:54 PM
RE: blackberry stone - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 09, 2019, 05:51 PM