Lost Creek Hollow i hope you get a paper cut on your tongue
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance merely shook his head. we both know liffey does the thinking for the both of them... and liffey doesn't do much thinking, he said, almost as a jab but more as stating the obvious. he'd always known rannoch was a blind follower of his mate, and he'd never thought highly of liffey... he was pretty sure treason felt the same way. i think they'll end up with just about everyone, terance added to her last comment about mona, which was a bummer, because terance really liked mona. he wondered if, in the long run, he'd hold her loyalty for saving her pup when she got knocked up... but he figured it held little weight if gannet was involved. he didn't count on it, not with his luck. there were a few other (PPCs) that terance couldn't necessarily say would or wouldn't go, but their contributions to the pack were slim anyhow, he wasn't sure it mattered.

i wouldn't call it spite, terance murmured with a heavy sigh and a shake of his head, he's got nothing to be spiteful about... it's just plain fucking stupid. 

treason leaned forwards to tap the underside of his muzzle -- a display of submission and affection or something or another. it went dumbly under terance's radar, in the moment, as he focused more on his words. take a nap, terance said in a hefty whine, lowering himself down to lay on the ground. it was a joke, mostly, but it didn't really sound like it. his head laid between his two paws, gaze forwards for a few moments before he sighed again. i want to go back to moonspear, he said next, eyes closing for a few heartbeats before looking back up at treason, i don't think the two of us and sarah and... maybe a straggler or two, could reasonably keep a claim on this forest, especially not while watching the kids. it was true... it was true and she knew it. nevermind the rule about unique players, realistically this many wolves couldn't keep up with this many pups. i made amends with my friend, hydra, a while back. i'm gonna get a good earful of i told you so, but i think she'd be willing to help us. terance didn't directly state what hydra would help with, not immediately... i mean, their problems seemed pretty surface level, it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what they needed... though he didn't exactly outline a whole plan, he waited for questions. those were easier to deal with than just talking for 20 minutes.
Messages In This Thread
i hope you get a paper cut on your tongue - by Terance - June 04, 2019, 12:15 PM
RE: i hope you get a paper cut on your tongue - by Terance - June 04, 2019, 09:56 PM