Lost Creek Hollow i hope you get a paper cut on your tongue
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
even though the comment came from left-field, it was a good temporary distraction for terance, who didn’t care what treason was called as long as she was called his. haha, oo, mushy. he chuckled, only a little bit, and leaned to kiss her cheek and give her a gentle nuzzle. he remembered when she told him her real name — it was more of a game at the time, and he’d never really thought about her going back to it. he’d almost forgotten that the word treason meant anything besides the wolf he came home to every night, but she was making plenty of sense. he wouldn’t say it out loud, but terance definitely held on to the notion that this was treason’s silent way of claiming her loyalty to him… promising to never do what rannoch did. because… you know, treason. that might’ve been his own flowery mind, though it stilled was nice. arbiter, he repeated with a flick of his ears, followed by a quick once over, it’ll suit you well… though still don’t know if I’d go as far as dignified. he leaned forwards to bump the bottom of her chin with his nose — reaffirming that he was only playing.

with a quirk of a brow, the stone added, you gotta give me a while to get used to it, though. mostly because his writer would forget.

she tucked herself beneath his chin, then, and terance gave a gentle sigh. he didn’t move, holding her close as still as he could, but he agreed. i’m sure I could probably call it… but it’s a good way to establish your rank, he told her, adding silently that it was less stress on him. they were both quiet for a little bit longer. terance was soaking in as much positive energy (wow, treason with positive energy) as he possibly could, rearing up to ultimately go tell ibis and okeanos what was happening…

how are you feeling? he asked her finally, knowing treason — sorry, arbiter — to be a wolf with a very level head. he knew she probably expected him to have all the emotions(and trust me he did), but she was a new mother. this was a big stressor. arbiter was strong enough to take it in stride, but that didn’t mean it wasn’t worrisome… and even if she was absolutely fly as a kite, he wanted to let her know he was still here. he’d fallen apart before — so many times — but he wouldn’t this time.
Messages In This Thread
i hope you get a paper cut on your tongue - by Terance - June 04, 2019, 12:15 PM
RE: i hope you get a paper cut on your tongue - by Terance - June 06, 2019, 01:07 PM