Wapun Meadow clemency for the wizard king
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
It felt better now that she was outside of the Hollow, even if it had been hard to reach this point. She loved her father and knew, in time, she'd love her new siblings - but Treason was someone she just didn't understand and Ibis was happy to be away from her. She didn't feel as guilty over that realization now that she'd spoken to Okeanos about it; he seemed to have a similar view of the woman, or at least some sympathy, and that was enough for Ibis. It was surprising to the little fawn that her bear of a brother could be intimidated by someone; he had grown up, become quite a force. Maybe if the pair of them had been raised in the Hollow as opposed to Elysium things would've been different — Okeanos could've been a warrior, and she could've pursued her messenger job sooner. How different would they have been? Busy-bodies like Terance, or cold and stern like Treason? It was a sobering thought, and Ibis realized she did not have the constitution for that sort of lifestyle.

That does sound lonely, Okeanos quipped. But it's cool you've been studying the plants - you should tell me what you've learned sometime. Ibis caught his smile and found her own grew in strength, and with her tail fanning happily behind her body she gave a little shrug, I didn't get to learn much after I moved over. There's a girl in a nearby pack that I was going to visit and do a sort-of... Knowledge exchange, with, but then we left the Hollow. I don't suppose we could, um, pop by there while we hunt for Mali? Ibis' eyes lit with interest as she proposed this, and watched for his decision.
Messages In This Thread
clemency for the wizard king - by Okeanos - June 08, 2019, 10:59 PM
RE: clemency for the wizard king - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 08, 2019, 11:42 PM
RE: clemency for the wizard king - by Okeanos - June 11, 2019, 09:42 AM
RE: clemency for the wizard king - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 11, 2019, 11:34 AM
RE: clemency for the wizard king - by Okeanos - June 16, 2019, 05:15 PM
RE: clemency for the wizard king - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 18, 2019, 12:08 PM
RE: clemency for the wizard king - by Okeanos - June 23, 2019, 10:48 PM
RE: clemency for the wizard king - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 30, 2019, 03:11 PM