Whitefish River Plantains and Daisies
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Marigolds and Purple Avens... Observing the two plants, Reiko tossed them into her memory banks to go find some to add to her garden, and memorize what they did medicinally for future use. A shocked expression crossed her face as she thought to her previous answer, how she new her companion's name... I'm so sorry! My name is Reiko, Rei for short. Quickly she fixed the situation, clearly she was behind on her etiquette when meeting with people... her parents would be appalled by such actions. 

Help? Reiko grew shy for a second, ears flattening as she debated on her next question. it could be rude, or assuming, but at the same time... By chance.. are you expecting? She wouldn't allow a pregnant woman dig around in the dirt to help Reiko with her garden. If you'd like to help, I can use an extra hand carrying things? Makes less trips for me, but I'll do the heavy work! On the other hand, just brushing off Speedy's kind offer would be just as rude.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Plantains and Daisies - by Reiko - June 11, 2019, 04:34 PM
RE: Plantains and Daisies - by Speedy - June 11, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: Plantains and Daisies - by Reiko - June 12, 2019, 02:14 PM
RE: Plantains and Daisies - by Speedy - June 19, 2019, 03:45 PM
RE: Plantains and Daisies - by Reiko - June 24, 2019, 08:17 PM
RE: Plantains and Daisies - by Speedy - June 26, 2019, 02:11 PM
RE: Plantains and Daisies - by Reiko - June 26, 2019, 04:50 PM
RE: Plantains and Daisies - by Speedy - July 02, 2019, 09:40 AM
RE: Plantains and Daisies - by Reiko - July 08, 2019, 01:30 PM
RE: Plantains and Daisies - by Speedy - July 26, 2019, 07:30 PM