Whitefish River Plantains and Daisies
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Watching Speedy's reaction, Reiko felt as though she was at fault for asking about Speedy being pregnant. It was rude... but it was better than assuming and Speedy winding up to just be fat! For that, she didn't apologize but instead let it slip by as she focused more on helping the woman feel more useful than to just lay around as possibly most wanted her to do.

How about these? I'd love to have some lavender around the den. I'd love to have plenty to be honest, for the calming smell and medicinal properties. pawing at the plants she already had dug up, she pushed them closer to Speedy as an offer. You're also a healer, correct? There were so many in the pack, it was hard to keep track of all the faces who were available. Is there anything you think that might be useful for me to add to the garden? I wish to build something not only beautiful, and stunning to the senses, but useful as well.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Plantains and Daisies - by Reiko - June 11, 2019, 04:34 PM
RE: Plantains and Daisies - by Speedy - June 11, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: Plantains and Daisies - by Reiko - June 12, 2019, 02:14 PM
RE: Plantains and Daisies - by Speedy - June 19, 2019, 03:45 PM
RE: Plantains and Daisies - by Reiko - June 24, 2019, 08:17 PM
RE: Plantains and Daisies - by Speedy - June 26, 2019, 02:11 PM
RE: Plantains and Daisies - by Reiko - June 26, 2019, 04:50 PM
RE: Plantains and Daisies - by Speedy - July 02, 2019, 09:40 AM
RE: Plantains and Daisies - by Reiko - July 08, 2019, 01:30 PM
RE: Plantains and Daisies - by Speedy - July 26, 2019, 07:30 PM