Hoshor Plains Life finds a way
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
I wouldn't blame you if you didn't want me in your pack anymore - Her ramblings continued, completely oblivious to Evergreen's expression until finally he explodes into laughter. Softly her mouth shut as she eyed the large man in his outburst, confused at first - then a little annoyed.

Snowy eyebrows furrowed softly in expression, and her lower lip jutted out in a slight frown. He plopped down and finally Reiko gathered the courage to give him a playful, maybe just a little rough, as rough as her gentle nature would allow, a paw to his shoulder to give him a push. Idiot! This isn't a laughing matter! She tried oh so very hard to keep her serious face, but even she faltered and finally cracked up in a soft laugh.

Oh forget it. She smiled again, I'm just glad you're okay. Clearly relieved, she finally sighed to let go of the tension. Let's go home, hm? well... new home, but to the lands that would soon be home. it was good enough, more than she had previously. She was excited to see the place she would soon call home.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Life finds a way - by Evergreen - June 13, 2019, 11:42 AM
RE: Life finds a way - by Reiko - June 13, 2019, 12:04 PM
RE: Life finds a way - by Evergreen - June 13, 2019, 12:17 PM
RE: Life finds a way - by Reiko - June 13, 2019, 12:34 PM
RE: Life finds a way - by Evergreen - June 22, 2019, 12:35 PM
RE: Life finds a way - by Reiko - June 24, 2019, 08:26 PM