Blackfeather Woods happiness is a warm gun
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
rowan, hearing one of the names being tossed her way suddenly made her aware of the fact that she hadn't even known what they were called before then. gosh she was awful but hey at least she was trying now, had to start somewhere right? "well toss him my way sometime i'll be more than happy to show him the ropesthe idea of training the pup actually made her quite nervous- not that she'd ever admit it but she supposed it was something she'd just have to get past. it was just, well clearly she'd been trained to be a soldier and from a very young age but it had certainly never been through decent methods- what if she was too harsh?

her head nods slowly as moonshadow continues- anything could come their way that was true. no one got through life completely unscathed. "i guess all we can do is try prepare them as best as we canshe murmurs, soft sigh trailing from her jaws. was it cruel to keep giving life these pups to mess with and hurt? the stars continue to wink down on them as she studies them closely- how could something so beautiful look down on all the mess that went on down here and do nothing about it? she glances towards her company briefly as she expresses her own beliefs before lifting upwards once more. she'd heard that one before and perhaps it was true, it seemed more probable than the gods the rest of the wolves believed in around here but she had always been a skeptical being so she really couldn't be sure. "i can see it being possibleshe finally allows- were her parents up there? lost siblings? it didn't strike much within her, not like she could remember them anyway. but was he up there too? now that was worth considering. "i dunno, the idea of them all watching us kind of makes me uncomfortablesaid no one ever; trust her to take something others found comforting and call it weird.

frowning thoughtfully she continues; "forgive me i've always been pretty skeptical but i guess there's as much proof that you're right as there is that you're wrong so maybe you are right. or maybe they're nothing but beautiful trickerythere were so many different theories and beliefs as to what they were, but maybe they were nothing more than just stars? little lights far away. "they've names you know - the different groupingsshe wasn't an expert on them but he had been and she could still remember some of the stuff he'd told her.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
happiness is a warm gun - by Tundra - June 19, 2019, 10:49 AM
RE: happiness is a warm gun - by Moonshadow - June 28, 2019, 06:36 PM
RE: happiness is a warm gun - by Tundra - July 02, 2019, 06:09 PM
RE: happiness is a warm gun - by Moonshadow - July 04, 2019, 03:46 PM
RE: happiness is a warm gun - by Tundra - July 25, 2019, 06:25 PM
RE: happiness is a warm gun - by Moonshadow - July 25, 2019, 11:58 PM
RE: happiness is a warm gun - by Tundra - July 26, 2019, 03:25 PM
RE: happiness is a warm gun - by Moonshadow - July 26, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: happiness is a warm gun - by Tundra - August 01, 2019, 05:28 PM
RE: happiness is a warm gun - by Moonshadow - August 05, 2019, 05:37 PM