Ankyra Sound Didn't know how but I always had a feeling
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
From choking on salt water to getting hit on the head with a pinecone, it was apparent that Aningan just wasn’t going to have a very good day. His lungs and throat were still recovering from the unpleasant sting of the sea when a sharp yelp forced its way out of his mouth; it wasn’t so much that the pinecone had been incredibly painful, just a terrible surprise. He couldn’t figure out exactly how a pinecone had made it all the way out to the shore to attack him—not until he heard a voice and then followed the line that was attached to it.

The bear’s ears were splayed out to the side as he stared up at the carrier of his assailant, uncertain. “What are you doing?” he called up. “What is that?”  And why did you hit me with it? he wanted to ask, but held back from doing so. It had to be an accident, or at least that’s what he chose to believe.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Didn't know how but I always had a feeling - by Aningan - July 12, 2019, 12:58 PM