Moonspear upon us all a little rain must fall
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
Jarilo was relieved when she didn't want the whole spiel of it now, which was just fine with him. He was tired and reliving the details of it was necessary sometimes when trying to understand and maybe help others, but he didn't need it right now either; he nodded somberly. It was bad. Like a tension first.. then suddenly? That. Jarilo agreed and left it at that, deciding next that he didn't need to see these things if that was the case. Not that he had ever planned to seek them out. For him, here had always been fine to return to and he didn't need a lot of convincing about that when it came to menacing beasts he could pry more about later sometime.

Anyway, no--now that she mentioned it, it wasn't really easy to picture Vela with a mate of any orientation. It was almost the same way he had figured for himself when Charon had brought it all up on him before. He figured maybe someone would one day but all the details were absent. He hadn't thought about Vela's behalf much before. Well.. yeah, he agreed quietly. You're not wrong, he smirked, because he had definitely met a few interesting ladies before in passing. None were ever more than a once (twice, if he was lucky) kind of encounter. So--point being, could he blame her? No, not really. Too bad she was also more competition for the affections of lovely girls now...

As for Dad, Jarilo then frowned and had to switch his tail anxiously. Hmm tough call. Maybe he could have understood too? the son tried to guess. After Alya left for Nikai to be mates, he seemed to encourage me to one day plan to do something like that in my own way.. Like find a mate and start a family, legacy things.. which were important. Enough so to kill him in the end, he believed. Really, he had spoken to few about this but if this was ever going to be pertinent between them, now seemed to be the cause. Which at the time really freaked me out because I was in no place for that--still am not, granted--but he made me feel like that was what would make him proud, he sighed. He didn't know, and now they couldn't ask.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
upon us all a little rain must fall - by Jarilo - June 21, 2019, 01:14 AM
RE: upon us all a little rain must fall - by Vela - July 02, 2019, 07:32 AM
RE: upon us all a little rain must fall - by Jarilo - July 06, 2019, 10:35 PM
RE: upon us all a little rain must fall - by Vela - July 12, 2019, 05:40 AM
RE: upon us all a little rain must fall - by Jarilo - July 17, 2019, 12:57 AM
RE: upon us all a little rain must fall - by Vela - July 22, 2019, 05:30 AM
RE: upon us all a little rain must fall - by Jarilo - July 29, 2019, 12:46 AM
RE: upon us all a little rain must fall - by Vela - August 03, 2019, 02:21 PM
RE: upon us all a little rain must fall - by Jarilo - August 08, 2019, 10:08 PM
RE: upon us all a little rain must fall - by Vela - August 20, 2019, 03:35 AM
RE: upon us all a little rain must fall - by Jarilo - August 21, 2019, 12:56 AM
RE: upon us all a little rain must fall - by Vela - August 28, 2019, 09:52 AM
RE: upon us all a little rain must fall - by Jarilo - September 02, 2019, 12:53 AM
RE: upon us all a little rain must fall - by Vela - September 02, 2019, 05:27 AM
RE: upon us all a little rain must fall - by Jarilo - September 04, 2019, 02:26 AM
RE: upon us all a little rain must fall - by Vela - September 09, 2019, 02:36 PM
RE: upon us all a little rain must fall - by Jarilo - September 15, 2019, 11:25 PM