Firestone Hot Springs viiii. i was born to fight, to rage, to war
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
Just a couple more tracking posts so i can add this to his trade?? I'd love for him to be somewhat of a hunter/fighter :P

Finally the two seem to have come to an agreement. Both took a step back, hackles lowering to their neutral positioon upon their backs, no longer did the tension of a defensive air loom between them. As she continued to explain, Rosencrantz's body relaxed. Tall and proud, but no longer itching to defend his target from a stranger. Instead he stood still, quiet, observing... deciding on what was the best course of action.

But he couldn't linger on a decision for too long. They had to decide, he had to decide on whether or not he was okay with another helping him in the hunt - whether or not he trusted her. We don't have time to waste. Come on. With that, he turned his back on the female and back into the direction that the fawn had gone off into. 

It took a moment, but a moment too long. His nose caught the scent of the fawn once more and he was off to follow the bleeding beast - this time with assistance in tow. She was right, with the both of them the hunt would go more smoothly. Should she go against him however, he was ready to defend himself once more. He'd simply keep his ears on her, while th eye on the horizon for the bleeding fawn...
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
RE: viiii. i was born to fight, to rage, to war - by Rosencrantz - July 02, 2019, 03:17 PM