Lost Creek Hollow i hope you never get off friday's
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Arbiter's turn for a brow raise at that comment about Ibis.  She hadn't expected him to actually agree with her inner thoughts.  But hey, she wasn't gonna question it right now.  So she'd move on to the next thing he said.  If you don't want to do so, I can do the follow-up?  It wasn't like there was anyone else around that would do it, was there?  A new guy, a mute new guy, and Sarah seemed about as apt for that kind of thing as Arbiter.

At Terance's sort-of-joke, she smirked and leaned in and nipped at his cheek -- pointed and somewhat playful.  Yes, now.  You might be fine with the whole moping thing but I'm not so good at that part.  Any inklings for plans that are a bit more immediate or shall I just drag you back to become chewtoy of the moment?  Whether it was plans for the pack as a whole or just to bust him out of that funk for a bit so they could eventually figure out a plan, she'd take either.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
i hope you never get off friday's - by Terance - August 06, 2019, 08:09 AM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Arbiter - August 08, 2019, 10:01 PM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Terance - August 14, 2019, 08:25 AM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Arbiter - August 14, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Terance - August 15, 2019, 06:30 AM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Arbiter - August 16, 2019, 01:44 AM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Terance - August 28, 2019, 06:43 PM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Arbiter - September 01, 2019, 03:58 AM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Terance - September 24, 2019, 07:50 AM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Arbiter - October 13, 2019, 08:32 PM