Stone Circle No tired sighs, no rolling eyes, no irony
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
All Welcome 
He has a poor sense of smell and can't tell packlands from loner lands! Feel free to do as you do to trespassers!! 8D

He didn't mean to cross a pack's borders. Honestly, if he knew, Hieronymous would stay as far from a claimed land as possible in order to keep himself from getting into shit. But today was just an unfortunate day for him - accidentally crossing someone's border, with a hum in his voice and a bounce in his step, he thought this to be just like any other land that he had come across as of late. So far he was lucky, and it seemed his luck had just freshly run out.

From a distance his eyes watched as a deer in the distance cross, weary of something from the looks of it... he couldn't tell why the deer was so cautious. Chalking it up to sensing there was a wolf watching it, he sat to watch the majestic beast cross with no ill will against it. Maybe if it was a fish it was fair game, but a deer, he wouldn't chance it.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Steph, per usual, had been patrolling when she came across the scent of a stranger. She recoiled quickly, hoping they had simply stepped in, and then right back out. But, the intruder had no such luck. The scent continued on into Easthollow, and Steph followed it, growling to herself. Her eyes scanned ahead of her, and she caught sight of a lone wolf, simply sitting and staring at a deer. Their deer. 

Hackles raised, teeth bared, Steph wasted no time at galloping towards the intruder. Her anger, once tucked neatly deep, deep down, now came flooding to the surface. Steph was blind with rage, not giving the male a single second to explain, or run, or save himself. She focused all of it, and like a bullet, she attempted to ram into the stranger. She would search, open jawed, for anything to latch on to. And if successful, she would thrash her head. She did not hold back an ounce, and gave the stranger the full force of anger that she had, both that he did not cause, combined with the anger that he did.
The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
It was peaceful, honestly. Just sitting here, watching the scenery, he could smell the grass and what was all about it - if anything the visuals of this place was good enough. Serene really. What would this place look like when the sunset over the relatively flat plains? He could only imagine it would be breathtaking. 

Curiously though... he looked over his shoulder as he moved on the spot, something that generally indicated one thing. Someone was chewing on him. Woah woah woah there tiger! What's wrong?! If you wanted a spar or something, you could have asked! it still didn't clue into him that he had been trespassing. The pain from her bites didn't register, so his reaction may have been a little inappropriate - but seeing the blood he decided to try and make space between himself and the female.

So much for watching the sunset.
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
What was this fool talking about? Did he not understand the what was going on here? Steph took that as a sign her attack wasn't effective enough, and brought it on even stronger. If he had enough time to talk, then she needed to make him understand that words were useless here. She whipped her head towards his own, jaws open and intent on settling anywhere on his face. 

Fur was flying and Steph showed no intentions of stopping the attack. Finally, he began to move. Get out of here! she hollered at him. You are not invited, and unless you want to die here, I suggested you make haste in getting outside the borders, and far, far away! She said, her teeth snapping towards him in an effort to keep him moving. She would not let up until his distance from her home satisfied her.
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Oops! She was quick! Even as he tried to back up and give the young lady as much space as possible, his muzzle still got grazed by the fangs. Now he was bleeding from the muzzle and back, he couldn't even tell how bad it was back there. Crossing his eyes for a split second to try and figure out how bad the wound on his nose was, no time. Pulling his head back, he did his best to back up and out of her way, tiptoeing as quickly as he could. 

She was so aggressive!

But why? Confused, it took for her to finally say something before - DING - it finally clicked. Ooooh! Borders! His expression changed to that likened to a child who finally understood the math question in grade school. Wide-eyed and excited with the conclusion. Shit! I'm sorry! I didn't know! Hold up, hold on! I can explain! He exclaimed, still trying to dodge her attacks - not all successful mind you - every now and then teeth still made contact despite his attempts, chest, shoulders, muzzle, and back, he was a bloody mess.

Now he was worried about anyone else joining on her defensive maneuvers - he wasn't certain how much more he could take before his body would give up on him, especially if someone else came in alongside her. I can't smell! He said finally, trying to see if he could reason with her - if anything to try and get off on the right foot before leaving rather than being branded as an asshole forever. Not the same way you can. I'm nose blind, I promise!
120 Posts
Ooc —
marten was not a fighter, but he would fight if he needed to. maybe not for steph, or for valette, or for laurel, but he would fight for his mama. he would die for her without a second thought. so as he came across the scene unraveling before him, he made no attempt to join. rather, marten moved along the scene off to the side, ears pressed to his skull and eyes trained intensely upon it. steph looked like she was doing quite well with the situation, so marten didn't see any reason to intervene or worry, but he hung around in case something bad happened... then he would be able to help. though he hadn't entirely met @Greyback yet, their pacifism would be something they could bond over. 

marten merely waited for something to happen.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
For someone who was close to losing his life, Steph thought the male was moving extremely slow to get out of her home- the only thing in her mind that would save his life. As far as she was concerned, she had ever right to take it, and the fact that she was even giving him the option to leave was gracious on her part. His apologies meant nothing to her. "Sorry" would not make her cease her attack, and so she continued on. With each tear of the skin, she felt more and more satisfied, the smell of blood filling her nostrils.

She didn't register the fact that Marten had approached. He didn't join into the fight, and Steph was so focused on the intruder that she simply didn't see him. Most of his words didn't register through her aggression, and she continued on with the assault. The last sentence, however, did get through. She gave another nip at him, but then paused in her attack. Her stance was still aggressive, head and tail high, and she growled through exposed teeth. What was noseblind?

She eyed him, the expression on her face giving away her struggle as she grappled with whether she should continue her onslaught or consider his words to be true. After a few moments, she settled somewhere in the middle. You still have to get out, she said, her voice still conveying her caged aggression. Her head jutted in the direction he should go. That way, she instructed, expecting him to move. If he didn't, she would continue her attack. If he did, she would follow him, without nipping at him. Maybe if he was outside the borders, she might be more willing to hear his words.
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Of course, he didn't notice the new one who had been watching - without seeing them or hearing them, he couldn't be aware of anything! But he was certain that possibly, they would be on the way, and getting out was the best option for him. If only he could leave on better terms. She kept nipping despite his attempts to reason, it wasn't like it was easy to believe after all - being a wolf meant that scent was a huge deal to them all, and to think that one would be as nose blind as Hieronymous was absurdly uncommon if not unheard of! 

But so was his disability. 

Yes, of course, that's not a problem miss. Once her fury had stopped, the teeth no longer nipping at his skin, he managed to take a long calming breath before offering an apologetic smile. I really am sorry, I didn't mean to intrude. Already he was on his way out, true to his word, he went in the direction that she nodded in; completely unbothered by her following him out, it only made sense to make sure he was in fact leaving.

But all didn't go as smoothly as he, and she had wished. Once the adrenaline had run out, feeling much safer now than he did moments go - his gate began to wobble. First, his elbows buckled, followed quickly by the knees, causing the man to take a nasty tumble down to the ground. For a moment he saw little black dots, Fuck! Come on! Apparently the little woman had done more damage than he had realized, with a shaky leg he put all the effort he could into pulling himself up, but his limbs just wouldn't respond. 

It was clear on his face that he was angry with the situation, but not in pain... How far are we to your land's edge? As much as he tried to keep a lighter tone, Hiero had a hard time keeping his smile genuine.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Permission to skip Marten until he is mentioned/needed

Another apology, and this one was paired with a smile. It did nothing to improve Steph's mood. She almost went to nip him again, but he began to head for the borders. Steph followed close on his heels, but refrained from adding to his injuries. They got a little ways, and Steph was confident they would make it the rest of the way, and this male would be nothing more than a bad memory. She was sure he would remember her long after she had forgotten him. 

But, it was not to be so. The male faltered, and then collapsed. What was this? Some trick so he wouldn't have to leave? Steph's body stiffened, prepared to attack him again. But, his words did stop her this time. He sounded angry, but at himself. Steph's ears perked, and a low warning growl was released into the air. He better not be playing around. 

He attempted to get up once more, but failed. Steph's patience was wearing thin when he asked how far the borders were. She glanced up, then back to him. Too far, she responded harshly. One inch within their borders was too far as far as she was concerned. She was annoyed with his smiling, but as a wolf, she understood he was attempting to be submissive to save his life. And it did. 

The dominant force within her lessoned, slightly—enough for her to consider his predicament. She could take him by the scruff and drag him out. With her anger at his trespassing, she felt confident she could do it. But, he would be left, out there, unable to defend himself. 

Steph was not sorry she had attacked him with such force. He had deserved it, despite whatever disabilities he had. But, she did not feel as though it would be very Easthollow of her if she simply left him to die. She was not so heartless, even if it was his own fault he was in this situation. 

She looked at him and considered the options. Then, she sat back on her haunches. We will rest here, she instructed. You have two options, she began. When you are able to walk, I will take you to a den where you can recover. Once recovered, you will spend some time giving back to the pack, and when you have paid your debt, you will be free to leave. She paused before going to option two. Or, I can drag you to the borders myself, and leave you to your destiny, whatever that may be. 

She went silent, waiting for which it would be.
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Too far she answered, and his heart sank in his chest. With desperation, he tried to drag himself further, pushing with all his paws, even using his chin to try and continue on his road to cross that blasted border of theirs. He didn't feel sore, or tired, but his body said otherwise. Every now and then his vision would flash black, and it went ignored just as quickly.

I can make it. he growled to himself softly, eyes filled with determination glared ahead with all the might he could muster. His right paw's claws digging into the earth as if to give him more traction to pull forward, but he just couldn't pull forward. Damn this inability of his, he just couldn't tell when he was at his limits, and feeling absolutely fine made this feeling of inability to push forward all the more frustrating. 

The trail behind him, smudged in blood the few inches he managed to crawl forward indicated despite his efforts, they all went in vain.

If I may be frank, I hate both those options. He huffed, still trying to sound as humorous as possible despite the bite in his words. But.. perhaps I'll take you up on that first option. I'll repay you and the pack for a quick rest to recover. It's the kindest option I have ever gotten for this kind of mess I get into. It wasn't the first he had crossed borders unintentionally, and certainly won't be his last - unless he fan figure out how to be up to date with all new claimed lands in his area.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
The male was stubborn, adamant he could make it to the borders on his own. While he struggled to pull himself across the ground, Steph sat in place, unmoving, while she waited for him to come to his senses. She would be happy to drag him there, but it seemed he didn't want her help. But, unfortunately for him, a decision needed to be made. He was not moving fast enough for Steph's liking, so if being outside the borders was what he wanted, she would soon "help" him along.

She wasn't surprised to his honesty. She wouldn't have liked either option if the roles were reversed. But, it was what it was, and it was all she was willing to do, at least for now. She gave him a sharp gaze, silently telling him that her patience was wearing thin. Finally, his answer was given. She gave a short nod, and stood, thinking a moment on how she was going to get him to a den. She looked around, and her gaze fell on the silent @Marten. Perfect. Marten, perfect timing, she said. Could you help me get him back to my den, please? she asked, and waited for his response.
120 Posts
Ooc —
like marten would ever say no to helping -- the yearling nodded, shooting his cousin a kind smile before returning to his neutral expression... that was still somehow kind. he padded over, tail swaying once, as he rounded upon the multi-colored stranger to offer support on both sides.

what's your name? marten asked him as he moved once more to nose the stranger to help him get up. steph had said his name, so he didn't introduce himself, but if the guy missed it he'd repeat it. he looked to steph then, as well. i'm learning to heal -- it's still a little experimental but i can help, he told her, sounding confident despite the air of uncertainty that his comment implied.
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
At this point, Hieronymous continued to pout. Seems he had gotten himself into a predicament today and it would stick to him like gum on a shoe until he could pay back his debt. Although he didn't dislike the thought of joining a pack, honestly, he enjoyed the thought of eventually finding a home with people he could see as a family - but this was not the way he had wanted to do so. It felt hollow. 

Hieronymous. He replied, introducing himself with as little of a downer tone as he could muster. Sure he was bitter, very bitter, but it wasn't their fault that he had found himself here. If he had to blame anyone, it would be himself for not taking more notice of land that was claimed by a pack - he would need to start figuring out how to do so without being attacked after wandering in too deep. 

He leaned on Marten for the support - Sorry if I'm heavy. He did his best to put most of his weight on his own legs, just to use Marten as a way to guide rather than carry him. To share the burden rather than try to gauge if his body gained enough strength again to carry himself on its own. 

Looking over a the female, seafoam green eyes longing for some direction. He was certain the little white one knew where to go - but it was her den after all.