Coconut Grove stone washed, so raw, moped like a bullet
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
AW!

tristan was out in the territory, which was very casually marked, just doing tristan stuff. mostly, he was trying to figure out how his mom had done this for so long. it was already noon, he'd done roughly nothing, and he was tired. he wanted to take a nap. like, how did finley and elwood even start a pack? did peeps just come to them? or did they have to go search? tristan wasn't opposed to searching... that meant he could go out and explore. but what if overnight someone came in and swooped up the place? just like that? tristan was very confident he could not fight anyone. seriously. 

he currently held a large, smooth stone in his mouth, padding over to a patch of the grove with there were many stones, all lined around the perimeter of the clearing that he was in. his tail flicked a few times, seeming satisfied with whatever the fuck that was, and then he dipped again, back towards the ocean. this will be explained later, but for now i'm leaving it be. i expect @Bat will wander across it and go 'what the fuck'. 

when tristan made it back towards the shore, he paused, sniffing curiously as he looked out over the ocean. it was such a different view than the plateau was... but he liked it. maybe it was because it was different that made it so likable. blackthorns had never been sea wolves, always inland. this, he decided, was definitely helping him sow his own way. his tail wagged.
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
*nervously slides in*

The tide pools had little to offer to the misty lady, although the company she had was nice. However, she couldn't deny the beauty the ocean offered her. The sand was gentle and sloping, the waves were loud, yet somehow comforting in a way. Her expression was slightly sour due to her failure to catch the seagull that continued to bawk at her -- it was if it was laughing at her state of loneliness.

However, her expression was worn away when she encountered a new scent and, strangely enough, a new site. Before her was a young man that shared a similar pelt color, although she took into consideration he had something in his mouth, and that something wasn't food. Her head cocked to the side in the lightest way, pondering whether or not she wanted to call out to him.

Then she noticed the border he was making around himself. Was this supposed to protect him? She felt quite baffled at the act, but nonetheless decided to give off a loud chuff, hopefully one that could be heard above the ocean.
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
SORRY  

tristan had abandoned his border for the most part... though was still standing near it as he looked out over the ocean. when he heard a chuff he quickly glanced over his shoulders, ears twitching as his seafoam gaze fell upon a strikingly silver female. me-ow she was tightly fine. tristan's tail waved as he noted her now more affably, shooting a smile her way. hey, he greeted, suddenly wondering if he should be territorial... eh, nah. welcome to margaritaville, he said instead.
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
you’re good!

Gracious didn’t go unnoticed for too long, the young man in front of her turned to face her and give a polite greeting. She took in his features for a short second, thinking he was quite lovely-looking. Though, the introduction of his land caught her a bit off guard.

”Margaritaville?” she asked, slightly baffled by the name. She had heard of unique names every once in awhile when it came to packs, even her own of Tindöme when her and Delight spent time together. This name certainly took the cake of being the most unique one she has heard so far. ”That’s quite a name. How did you ever think of it?” 

she smiled a bit, it certainly peaked her interest.
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
tristan shrugged. we met a guy who told a bunch us a story of some paradise he knew of... it was called margaritaville, he explained with a warm grin, and this is kind of our little slice of paradise, it seemed to fit. the young wolf turned then a little more fully to face the stranger who was definitely in their territory -- though it didn't entirely bother him because they were new and not that established. besides, they were recruiting right? no need to get your panties in a wad over that!! 

tristan, he introduced with a flick of his tail, leader of this grove.
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Paradise. Yes, in a way this grove was indeed a slice of just that. The sun would warm up the land every now and then, the scent of salt would always remain in ones fur, and the ocean would always provide nourishment for its lucky fishermen. At the mention of his name, Gracious gently dipped her head at him. “Gracious, it’s a pleasure to meet you, Tristan.”  

When she looked at him, Gracious thought of the young man as quite decent looking. Although she was not one to judge others so quickly, she did think about young monarchs and their success rate. ”Have you found citizens for your margaritaville?” she asked politely, very much so interested in Tristan’s success so far.
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
after staring at her rather blankly, waiting for her to introduce her own name (after seeming quite relieved to say it was a pleasure to meet him??), he realized that... oh, gracious was her name. your name is another word, commented tristan with a flick of his tail, a little stupidly, that's kinda dope. he wondered what he'd name his kids should he ever have them (little did he know, he already did) -- he'd name one smartass, one douche, and one bitchin. if there was a random fourth one, it would be rocket, just cause that name sounds lit. but, anyway, he had bigger things to focus on.

yeah, actually, he said, moving past his own dumbassery with a bright smile, my friend bat and i discovered this place -- friend? the word felt sour on his tongue -- and we've picked up a guy named viinturuth and a chick named harlow. 

he straightened, only slightly, and eyed the new woman who stood before him. are you interested in coming aboard?
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
His comment on her name made her grin and give a sweet laugh in response. She hasn’t really thought much about her name, but he was indeed correct. Dope, that was a word she’d never heard before, but she took it as a compliment. “Tristan is a good name as well, young and full of vigor” she replies back nicely.

His answer to her question pleasantly surprised the monochrome woman. Several members already? He must be quite the charismatic speaker to bring in so many different wolves to his land. Gracious felt her plume sway behind her. His final statement about her joining caused her ears to perk a bit. She hasn’t been expecting going into a new area and certainly not joining a pack so soon.

But how could she turn down the offer? Besides the personal benefits, there could be a lot to offer for her here. “I think I am, you seem to have everything in order,” she said, lifting her gaze to look around the land that surrounded Tristan, “Margaritaville sounds like a paradise.” .
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
that's me! chirped tristan with a quick, flirty-but-still-friendly wink. yep, young and vigorous... sounds about right.

anyway! she was totally down to clown and come abroad the margarita train. hell yeah! tristan was stoked, that put their numbers pretty high up there... well, kinda. what was this, five? honestly? that was plenty, tristan was honestly pretty shocked that it'd even gotten above him and bat. hell yeah! welcome! i can show you around if you want?
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
His wink didn’t go unnoticed, though it went unaddressed. Gracious was quite curious about who Tristan was besides this confident front he put on. With a big nod of her head, the large woman was ready for their departure. “Lead the way.”
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
yes indeed, purled the young wolf, and with that, began his quick tour of the territory. he made sure to show her the borders -- so she knew the scent and all that -- and a few of the caches that they had already established. and then, he sent her on his way.

as for his circle of stones... well, we'll get to that another day.