Northstar Vale girl, with an accent of blood
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
i remember, aurëwen offers. sha, praimfaya replies. i know. she relays to the pale, scarred mother, feeling something twist inside her as she thinks about them. she missed them, perhaps, still does. it hadn't been fair that they'd been taken from her but she'd found new playmates in stigmata's oldest litter and life kept on turning. wolves came and they left no matter how unjust or unfair it might've felt — and this was praimfaya being selfish, largely. not that praimfaya spent much time playing these days. playing taught her valuable skills to hone her primal instincts she preferred these or warrior training sessions.

aurëwen turns from her and praimfaya feels something swell in her chest — indignation, maybe — but must remind herself that she is not of their people and that a child ( future commander ) or not will not be granted the respect by others than her mother shows her. her mother is bound by her oath to the commanders but others? there are none yet.

diaspora is my home, praimfaya points out, favoring a gentle reminder though she suspects that the pale sylph needs none. why would diaskru not treat me well? she inquires with a tilt of her head as frostbound silver gaze studies the woman clinically.
Messages In This Thread
girl, with an accent of blood - by RIP Praimfaya - August 24, 2019, 10:28 AM
RE: girl, with an accent of blood - by Andraste - August 24, 2019, 10:51 AM
RE: girl, with an accent of blood - by RIP Praimfaya - August 24, 2019, 11:06 AM
RE: girl, with an accent of blood - by Andraste - August 24, 2019, 11:26 AM
RE: girl, with an accent of blood - by RIP Praimfaya - August 24, 2019, 12:13 PM
RE: girl, with an accent of blood - by Andraste - August 24, 2019, 12:33 PM
RE: girl, with an accent of blood - by RIP Praimfaya - August 24, 2019, 12:50 PM
RE: girl, with an accent of blood - by Andraste - August 24, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: girl, with an accent of blood - by RIP Praimfaya - August 24, 2019, 04:02 PM
RE: girl, with an accent of blood - by Andraste - August 24, 2019, 07:08 PM
RE: girl, with an accent of blood - by RIP Praimfaya - August 25, 2019, 06:21 AM