Hoshor Plains Queer Lodgings
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
He seemed just as perplexed about Cam's whereabouts as herself, but more-so confused when the two wolves locked glances, as if he expected her to never show her face around the woods again. Maybe that was just the way Mal worked - trust nobody, believe the worst? It seemed like a sad way to go about life; then again, he'd been through more and seen a lot of hardships from what Ibis had discerned. She wouldn't hold it against him.

Still, the note of surprise in his tone was hard to mistake. She nodded, smiling softly as she went on to say, I am, as promised. Wherever her brother went, she was sure to follow. And she had no intention of leaving Mal or his new home behind. The thought of home, however, soured the look on her face. The smile faltered, faded.

Ibis thought of Elysium and her own cowardice, and blurted, I didn't make it to Elysium. I mean, I did, but I... I didn't visit them. It felt wrong to ask them about Cam's mom so... I came back. Why she chose to impart this detail to Mal and hide it from her own brother was a mystery to Ibis, but, one could assume she felt safe enough to do so. She was giving the boy some fodder he could easily use against her, and trusting that he wouldn't.

After a few seconds of quiet she murmurs, I don't know what to do. I can't... I can't stop thinking about Lily. It hurt to say her name, even. For a moment she wished she couldn't feel anything.
Messages In This Thread
Queer Lodgings - by Mal - August 24, 2019, 10:47 PM
RE: Queer Lodgings - by Ibis (Ghost) - September 05, 2019, 11:28 AM
RE: Queer Lodgings - by Mal - September 06, 2019, 03:07 AM
RE: Queer Lodgings - by Ibis (Ghost) - September 06, 2019, 10:57 AM
RE: Queer Lodgings - by Mal - September 08, 2019, 09:10 PM
RE: Queer Lodgings - by Ibis (Ghost) - September 08, 2019, 10:01 PM
RE: Queer Lodgings - by Mal - September 08, 2019, 10:35 PM
RE: Queer Lodgings - by Ibis (Ghost) - September 08, 2019, 11:03 PM