Two Rivers Isle kindred shadow
the starchaser
68 Posts
Ooc — Bo
All Welcome 
tired and saddened by the aggressive attitude of his brother, deku had set out into the wilds with the intention of finding someone who wanted to hear a story or share in his love for the heavens that stretched overhead. this search had led him out of the wood and into a terrain that had fresh water flowing through it and a slice of land in the center that seemed as though it would have been a good territory for claim. the young boy drew his head upward and drank in the fresh scents of the trees and foliage. a breeze carried the stronger aroma of another pack to the east of where he stood.

there was a moment of hesitation. the young starchaser turned his head and glanced back over his shoulder toward the shadewood. his mother was likely dealing with an ornery orochi or hunting for the remaining members of their pack. deku wondered where many of their numbers had gone, but he did not understand the possible threat of losing their home altogether. a soft sigh passed through his dark lips. the young boy bent to drink from the water, savoring the coolness of it. his glittering silver gaze moved upward to the blue sea overhead and he smiled.
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Lemme know if this is okay!

He hadn't quite meant to start so much trouble but he had seen how rude the fiesty boy was to the sweet spotted boy who had offered a gift....and he got mad. Perhaps somewhere in his head Deku reminded him of mother and how soft she was. Perhaps another part of his head had decided he should be like father and protect him. But this was narrator musing and little Valour was too young for such depth, he only knew he had stood up to a bully and somehow accidentally upset the spotted boy further. So he waited a while and snuck off until he caught wind of the new scent and though he lost his way many times he still found his way to him and saw him drinking. He shuffled and hid behind some bushes quickly, sucking in a nervous breath. What if he tried to apologise and the boy snapped? What if he couldn't make up for causing problems? He didn't wanna be seen as a bad guy. He went to adjust his stance and accidentally stepped wrong on a stick, tumbling sideways and crashing out of the bushes in a heap. 

For a moment he didn't move and then he began to internally freak out and shouted "Sorry for making problems!" and ran off to hide nearby because he was awkward as hell. Maybe he really was his mother's son.
3/10 mastery
the starchaser
68 Posts
Ooc — Bo
<33

it was entirely unexpected that the golden boy from their pack would have followed him out there. deku was almost certain that the boy had wanted nothing to do with him – that he had been more interested in his scuffle with orochi. when valour called out and then attempted to flee from the conversation to hide, the young star child turned to him with a soft smile on his narrow muzzle and a few thumps of his tail.

“wait! where are you going?” deku called out to him, hoping that it would put the brakes on his efforts to escape. on clumsy paws, the starchaser moved to follow valour. he didn’t even know the other boy’s name – only that this had been the pup who had gone toe to toe with orochi and had walked away with all of his limbs attached. it was an impressive feat.
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
He froze when the boy called out to him and his tail tapped nervously against his legs, silver eyes turning to look over his shoulder with surprise. He hadn't expected more than to give an apology and leave, he was now thrown into the first interaction with another pup besides that mean boy and his sister. "Um...Nowhere" he stammered as Deku came toward him. Finally the shock wore off and he offered his own smile, similar to the charming flash of fangs his father offered "I'm Valour...I um...I didn't wanna make you upset"  he said softly, ducking his head shyly.
3/10 mastery
the starchaser
68 Posts
Ooc — Bo
it was good that his calling out had brought the other boy to a stop. the agouti male turned around to face deku with something of a sheepish expression. the young star child did everything that he could to appear welcoming. his tail flagged behind him in a soft motion that swayed his rear end from side to side. his silver gaze seemed to twinkle with a fondness that was difficult to place into words. more than that, it was harder for deku to try to explain that it took an awful lot to get him upset.

“you never told me your name,” the young starchaser mentioned. he leaned toward the golden-dappled pup with an interested expression. deku really only wanted more friends. he felt like this pup was more than friendly enough to fit the bill. besides, he was brave enough to stand up to orochi.
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
He got more doe eyed as the seconds went by, head turning unintentionally to the side as he nervously shot Deku curious glances while pretending to be playing in the dirt. He had never met another friendly pup, his sister didn't count not to mention he was definitely interested in why Deku let that nasty Orochi bully him....it was safe to say that the child was enraptured by the possibility of a friend. "Well...i did now. Valour" he said flashing a very quick, imperfect version of his father's cocky chsarming smirk. "you're Deku right? Who's your momma? Mine is Phex" he asked, growing bold enough to chatter away a few questions while his tail began to patter against his legs.
3/10 mastery
the starchaser
68 Posts
Ooc — Bo
the boy introduced himself as valour. deku offered him a beaming smile that revealing ivory tips from beneath his dark lips. the child’s rear end wiggled happily at having received a name and even more thrilled that this boy already knew his name! “yeah! i’m deku! well my actual name is megumi, but i like deku much better,” the starchaser informed his new friend with a proud nod of his head. he had always thought that deku sounded like the name of a star and that one day, perhaps, he could have one named after him.

“my mom is minori! she’s so nice but she’s tough too. what’s your mom like?” the boy inquired while leaning toward valour. he wanted to know the dynamics of other families. he wanted to know if his family was just like the others, or if they all had their own inner workings.
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Valour was thankful for his sharp memory as it seemed hearing him remember his name made Deku super happy. He watched Deku wiggle and his own tail began to wag, ears perking up as his expression brightened. He made note of the other boy's full name though he also preferred Deku, it was simple and cute which fit the other boy quite well inside Valour's mind. It was a surprise that his mother was Minori. He had seen her around, the tall beautiful warrior woman that kept a watch over the keep. The word that came to mind whenever he saw her was Scary but he would take Deku's word for it that she was nice. "My Momma...well she's sweet and gentle, her voice is like the sun, so warm and bright" his tone grew all adoring, he sounded like his mother was the center of his world and she was. "Is your Momma Orochi's mom?" he asked curiously as he stood and grew closer, lowering his butt to the ground again when he was close enough that they could talk comfortably.
3/10 mastery