Sleepy Fox Hollow [ tm ] the girl with the face that launched a thousand ships
340 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
She could have loved Lycaon. She knew she could, though for all this time had refused to acknowledge the very real possibility that she did and always would. Nyx, spurred by the hormones that came with the season, had gone looking for either of the brothers that fateful day - it just so happened that Lycaon was the first to find her.

Just as easily, it could've been Ingram.

Her gaze lingered on Blodreina, feeling the prickle of jealousy that trailed the length of her spine to find release in the irritated sweep of her feathered tail. The tawny Ostrega never yearned to take a partner and raise a family, but something in her was always oddly possessive of Lycaon and Ingram. For a long time she believed them to be her grounding to the coast, perhaps even to this world, until one had left and she'd ruined the other.

That's nice, she thought bitterly when her companion answered, and thanked her lucky stars for reliable resting bitch face that would never betray her inner dialogue. "We ran together some time ago," Nyx shared, still fond of the earlier days in Grimnismal before the shitstorm that drove her away. "He left the pack when his sister did, and so did I shortly after. I didn't think I'd ever see him again."

Messages In This Thread
RE: [ tm ] the girl with the face that launched a thousand ships - by Nyx - September 04, 2019, 02:15 AM