Hushed Willows some things never sleep
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
"easy!" a brief pang of gladness at that, but her features remain set. she's glad her sister has found her way here. at Sunny's arrival, she feels again a sharp blow of disappointment. some small part of her had hoped, perhaps, that her children would find their way back here. she lets go a small breath, and decides to tear the bandage off. 

"Adi's gone. I followed his trail as long as I could, but I couldn't find him. there was blood, too lots of it. Stone, Brook, they're gone too. I couldn't find any trace of her scent, no matter how hard I looked, and Stone - his was there, with Adi's and the blood." it is terrifying to say it all aloud for the first time, and when she finishes, her blood feels thick and sluggish through her veins, her throat tight. she wanted Easy to meet them, know them. she wanted them to grow up with their cousins, wanted to scrap together all the family and love she could for them. it turned out, in the end, she couldn't even manage to keep them within a single territory.
Messages In This Thread
some things never sleep - by Dawn - September 02, 2019, 12:20 PM
RE: some things never sleep - by Easy - September 02, 2019, 02:52 PM
RE: some things never sleep - by Sunny - September 03, 2019, 08:11 PM
RE: some things never sleep - by Dawn - September 10, 2019, 05:15 AM
RE: some things never sleep - by Easy - September 13, 2019, 02:31 PM
RE: some things never sleep - by Sunny - September 13, 2019, 05:29 PM