Lost Creek Hollow sometimes when i'm in heaven, i'm forgetful of the earth
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
the call doesn't strike terance as all that familiar. just as his children have grown, so had the liffnoch children -- grown and changed. though the falling out had only occurred a short time ago, it feels like eons ago... of course, that's not to say that the wounds aren't still fresh. 

the stone moves towards the borders with purpose, and comes to a halt before the summoner... surprise clear upon his face. the children have grown, changed, but terance does not forget the face of what surely was one of his godsons... how could he? for a moment, terance fought between the urge to be hostile and territorial -- the frostfur's would never be welcomed here again -- and the urge to be friendly... this was, after all, just a child, wasn't it? what kind of wolf would he be if he held the mistakes of parents against their child? ah... but still...

his nose twitches as he gazes just past the boy, tail raised -- though it was not in a display of hostility. he was looking for rannoch -- for liffey. though, it seemed he was alone. tiarnach, he comments, emerald gaze falling upon the grayscale wolf again, his mouth curving gently into a smile, i'm surprised to see you here.
Messages In This Thread
RE: sometimes when i'm in heaven, i'm forgetful of the earth - by Terance - September 13, 2019, 08:11 PM