Lost Creek Hollow sometimes when i'm in heaven, i'm forgetful of the earth
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance considered the boys comments with a flick of his tail, trying to decide exactly how he should be answering this. the softer part of him wanted to let the boy in, but the fragile, angry, grieving part of him still held his grudge. rannoch and his family would never be allowed within this borders again. his ears cupped forward, the man clearly deliberating something in his head, green gaze steady but neutral upon the boy. 

the addition of pheiros broke terance from his thought.. only slightly. terance nodded to the golden-furred boy. your father betrayed my trust, he said, turning back to tiarnach, the pack hurt after your family's leave. i hope you understand why i hesitate before you. he stared a little longer before giving a gentle sigh. i can't hold your parents mistakes against you, i can't blame you for going with them and i will not bar you from returning to the hollow, he said, his steady expression breaking into a small smile. 

but i hope you honor your word, he added, a brow quirking, we'll have to talk to @Arbiter before you settle in, too, she'll need to know you're here. 

and then, finally, he said, this is pheiros -- and pheiros, this is tiarnach.
Messages In This Thread
RE: sometimes when i'm in heaven, i'm forgetful of the earth - by Terance - October 01, 2019, 10:29 AM