Lost Creek Hollow sometimes when i'm in heaven, i'm forgetful of the earth
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
i trust you, said terance, though they were words that even he didn't believe. how could he -- after his parents had committed such treason to his family, his home... himself? but terance would always take pity on youth. he hoped if his children ever crossed paths with rannoch, that they would be treated with the same fairness.

rannoch and liffey, however, were another story. terance would not accept apology so easily. and it stroked a certain strain of ego in him to hear that whatever the liffnochs had gone off and done... failed. he was eager to tell his mate about that one too. he would ask the boy more about it later. 

and then, the titan motioned with his muzzle for tiarnach to follow him. come, he said with a gentle smile, we'll get you settled in. i'll find arbiter and tell her you're here, but you should find her on your own to talk to her. it would look good on him to seek her out himself, but terance would settle the blow.
Messages In This Thread
RE: sometimes when i'm in heaven, i'm forgetful of the earth - by Terance - October 07, 2019, 01:56 PM