Blackfeather Woods every single night, i endure the flight
THIS WHOLE WORLD IS ENDING, A NEW ONE BEGINS
326 Posts
Ooc — siv
South. She rumbled with a motion in the general direction of her speakings. Meadow, lake. The Morta could only hope it would do in a pinch until the earth's rumblings ceased or they found somewhere more...tasteful. She had half a mind to suggest they explore over the mountain but crossing through would be treacherous and too dangerous to make with vulnerable children. The lithe woman's primal mind raged inside as she slowly drew to the conclusion that they had been backed into a corner by the events of the earth. There was no clear cut way to deal with the problem. It was out of their control! A utter disaster.
Messages In This Thread
every single night, i endure the flight - by Maegi - October 06, 2019, 05:45 PM
RE: every single night, i endure the flight - by Jakoul - October 06, 2019, 06:18 PM
RE: every single night, i endure the flight - by Maegi - October 06, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: every single night, i endure the flight - by Jakoul - October 06, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: every single night, i endure the flight - by Maegi - October 06, 2019, 07:19 PM
RE: every single night, i endure the flight - by Jakoul - October 12, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: every single night, i endure the flight - by Maegi - October 13, 2019, 12:15 AM