Haunted Wood Scared and confused
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Valour is getting tossed in

He had been outside the pack that day following the girl from a distance, sometimes catching glances of her pale fur ahead through the trees. The closer they got to Nightwalkers the more he wanted to go forward and steer her away by any means necessary. There were three other children there already, enough competition for him to deal with. Just as he had made his mind up to deal with her a familiar scent mixed with the girl's, getting stronger. He hurried his pace and then paused, spotting Tzila talking to the girl. His ears pinned back as she seemed to go soft and he strode forward, eyes flashing "Better be changing direction whatever it is" he stated cuttingly as he stood beside Tzila and Minnow facing them both his eyes cruel as they moved to Tzila. They slowly turned to Minnow and fell upon her, faltering in their harshness and softening his features as he saw her fear. "There are four pups already and we can't afford a weakling" he forced the words out though he tore his eyes away from hers, so he did not have to watch her reaction to his cruelty. "He chose me first, he wanted me. Then I chose to save Hela and was punished for it. The next two were mistakes" he spat it out, haze of anger flashing at the memory of a fresh new child's scent upon their land and turning bitter at the admittance that he didnt even want Orochi as his prisoner anymore.
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
Scared and confused - by Minnow - October 16, 2019, 08:24 PM
RE: Scared and confused - by RIP Tzila - October 16, 2019, 09:02 PM
RE: Scared and confused - by Minnow - October 16, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: Scared and confused - by Valour - October 16, 2019, 10:17 PM
RE: Scared and confused - by RIP Tzila - October 17, 2019, 06:53 PM
RE: Scared and confused - by Minnow - October 17, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: Scared and confused - by Valour - October 17, 2019, 07:10 PM
RE: Scared and confused - by Minnow - October 30, 2019, 07:25 PM