Haunted Wood Scared and confused
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
It was quite sudden and he hit the ground with a yip, ears pinning back and tail tucking as he held still. He licked his muzzle as his lips curled over his fangs, clearly unhappy but too intimidated to do anything not that he even could. He had no such expectation of the Nightwalkers but it was a place where everyone was fighting for a higher place, showing off and vying for recognition. "No" he muttered just as the girl interjected that she wasnt weak and spoke to Tzila. He scoffed at her denial and then remembered his position, jaws clamping shut "Everyone is competing for their  place. Am I expected to lay down and submit just because I am small?" his tone was absent of any true venom but he sounded offended. He was Vengeance's student and he had a lot to work hard for to be someone who could measure up to such a man. "Let me up and do whatever but I won't be nice to her" he grumbled avoiding Minnow's gaze and trying to sound like this didnt embarrassed at all. He had fought adults before and gotten whooped but he vowed that when he was strong enough he would never back down again. 
If she let's him up he'll leave and thisll be my last post since his presence was supposed to be quick for now
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
Scared and confused - by Minnow - October 16, 2019, 08:24 PM
RE: Scared and confused - by RIP Tzila - October 16, 2019, 09:02 PM
RE: Scared and confused - by Minnow - October 16, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: Scared and confused - by Valour - October 16, 2019, 10:17 PM
RE: Scared and confused - by RIP Tzila - October 17, 2019, 06:53 PM
RE: Scared and confused - by Minnow - October 17, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: Scared and confused - by Valour - October 17, 2019, 07:10 PM
RE: Scared and confused - by Minnow - October 30, 2019, 07:25 PM